Jeff has a proven track record in leading and delivering business transformation programs, program governance and change management. Jeff also has extensive experience leading operational businesses and running continuous improvement programs.
Jeff's has worked across a number of industries leading transformation programs including:
- Project managing an Agency integration program for a government department. This included organisational design and relocation of employees
- Reviewing process efficiencies and operational management opportunities for a government department and a leading health insurance provider.
- Designing and implementing a Proof of Concept (introducing organisational and process redesign and introduction of a workflow system) for a leading health insurance provider.
- Project managing the relocation of over 100 FTE from Sydney CDB to outer Sydney for a major financial institution.
- Delivering six sigma and lean transformation projects for a major financial institution.
His clients include major financial institutions, government agencies and health insurance providers.
Jeff's qualifications include a Diploma in Project Management, MBA, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Bachelor of International Business and Graduate Certificate in Applied Finance. Jeff is a member of the Project Management Institute.
Jeff specialises in Program Governance, Project Management, Business Case Development, Implementation, Process Efficiency, Continuous Improvement, Operations Management and Change Management