An interactive workshop for anyone interested in stakeholder management
Stakeholder management stands as a pivotal component to the success of any project, change initiative or activity. Immerse yourself in the world of stakeholder management through our interactive and engaging virtual workshop.
Join Caroline Mills and Tracey Penington as they step you through case studies, proven methodologies and practical tips gained from their combined 40+ years’ experience at the forefront of the change and transformation industry.
This hands-on interactive learning environment is designed to uncover a unique set of knowledge and experiences from participants, fostering idea-sharing and best practices among peers.
- Organisational Change Workbook and material
- 3-months access to The Change Space
- Tools and Templates to support Organisational Change
There is no formal prerequisite for this workshop.
Secure your spot early with an Early Bird ticket for $490. If you miss out, General tickets are priced at $590.
On the day
This workshop will be held virtually (dial-in details will be sent closer to the date).
You will have the opportunity to take breaks throughout the day.
To ensure the successful execution of our course and a positive experience for participants, we require a sufficient number of registrations for the course to proceed. In the unlikely event of a course rescheduling or cancellation, we will promptly notify you via email.
Who should attend?
For those already working in the industry, this workshop offers valuable experience to advance further in your role.
Leaders and managers
Learn how to more effectively manage stakeholders, adding new skills to boost your personal career goals.
Stakeholder engagement is an ever-increasingly important part of managing any type of project.
This workshop is a great starting point to help you boost your CV and open new doors of opportunity.
This workshop covers practical ways you can build, manage and collaborate with key stakeholders, particularly within the context of a change initiative or project management.
- Refine your skills to complete a stakeholder matrix, a key tool for strategic decision-making.
- Learn to identify and prioritise key stakeholders to drive impactful decision-making.
- Navigate the complex landscape of current stakeholder engagement and involvement.
- Discover a toolbox of practical tips for seamless collaboration with stakeholders.
- Understand interaction and communication styles and their impact on stakeholder engagement, tailoring your approach for maximum influence.